Friday, December 17, 2010

Studio Man Cave

I've been inspired by Teri Windling's recent posts of various people's work spaces . I captured my man-cave in a panorama. Of note is the my completely ordinary drafting table that is special only to me because I've had it since the 8th grade in 1980. Also of note is the chair by the drafting table which was liberated from the University of Maryland computer lab sometime around 1985-6. Not shown is the walk-in closet (behind the closed door on the left) that I converted into a walk-in library because my book collection just got too big to keep in the room itself.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YonexGuy said...

Nice name for the space. I work in this field corporate furnishings (specifying, purchase, layout, delivery/install) and thought...now this guy needs to get a hot desk for his work.